Donald Fairconeture, Owner of Unity Promotions, LLC
Donald Fairconeture, owner of Unity Promotions, started his business part-time in 1995. Initially, the business focused solely on promotional products. As Donald saw the opportunity for growth, he resigned from his corporate position as a Special Events/Meeting Planner and focused on his own business full time.
The growth and success of his business has included national contracts providing promotional merchandise to large corporations which continually renewed for several years. In addition to promotional products, he expanded his services to include employee incentive programs, corporate branded onsite stores, gift card programs and special events and meeting planning.
Donald’s special event and meeting planning experience includes over 20 years of full-time, corporate experience coordinating events from 50 – 10,000 attendees. Since leaving the corporate arena, he has continued planning local and national events in his own business.
Donald is an active member of the business community and provides volunteer services to various local non-profit organizations such as Alzheimer’s Association, local food banks, and Covid-19 Vaccination Clinic. He completed the Management Development Entrepreneur Program at the UCLA Anderson School of Management and the Wisconsin Minority Business Management Seminar Program at University of Wisconsin. He was also selected to participate in Leadership Denver, a program bringing together leaders to discuss and learn about the challenges facing the Denver Metro area for the purpose of expanding commitment to voluntary civic responsibility. Donald was previously a member of the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and represented the interests of small business owners on the Colorado Governor’s Small Business Advisory Board. He is known for his commitment to customer service and his ability to establish relationships with his customers, suppliers, and the community.
Company Awards Received:
- Minority Enterprise Development Week – Retail Firm of the Year
- Rocky Mountain Supplier Development Council – Supplier of the Year Award – Class 1
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce – The Denver Post Minority - Owned Business of the Year Finalist
- Small Business Development Center – SBDC Advocate of the Year
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce – The Denver Post Minority – Owned Business of the Year Finalist
- Minority Enterprise Development Week – Supplier/Distributor Firm of the Year
- Rocky Mountain Supplier Development Council - Supplier of the Year Award – Class 1
Certifications and Memberships:
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise
- Promotional Products Advertising Industry (PPAI) Member
- Pacific Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council
- Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council
- Small Business Administration Graduate 8(a) Program